3boysand1ladybug

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tatumn Hope Crawford




Today was another day of waiting! That darn UPS man wasn't early, but to his credit we were not the last stop either! As soon as we saw the brown stork...er huh..truck I jumped out the door. I think I may have startled the poor man! I asked him to pose(pictures to come later!) and he took one with the boys' too! Then we had our unveiling! It was magical. I could barely open the package because my hands were shaking so much. The pictures inside took our breath away! We are so in love! She is a tiny thing! Her little fingers are just darling. Her report says she is active, a moderate sleeper, takes good naps, sucks on her fingers to soothe herself (how sweet is that?), is attached to her caretaker, laughs out loud (I wonder what does her little laugh sound like?)turns her head when her name is called. We are in love!
Proud Mommy, Stephanie

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Oh Steph, she is BEAUTIFUL!! I am so happy for you. Tatumn & Sage are probably playing away together! Many Blessings to you my friend!

2:57 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Congratulations! Tatum is a cutie :0)

5:10 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Congratulations, good luck on your new journey. Todd>>>>

5:18 PM  
Blogger MB said...

Congratulations. She is so beautiful. We were blessed with our daughter from Chenzhou last year. In fact, we came home a year ago today.

Let me know if you have any questions because we used CHI also as our agency.

Michelle and Taylor Grace

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home