3boysand1ladybug

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

No News.... YET!


If this doesn't feel like the banner over our lives for the past year. Whenever someone, the boy's teachers', neighbors, family members, the BOYS', our Church family, would ask us if we had heard anything, we would comment "No, no news yet!" If only I had a dollar every time I said that.....
Well, after a restless night, not because of anything adoption related I don't sleep well when Kip isn't home! I checked the CCAA website and there has been no change. It's not that I don't think it not going to happen, I just don't know when. Kinda like life. It is putting one foot in front of the other, step by step, we make progress to get to the goal. Since it is nighttime in China, the boys' and I are going to make the most out of this day! Along with Grandma! Maybe a little shopping, playing, swimming, and enjoying each other will make the day go by a little faster! Then as we are getting ready for bed, the CCAA will be up and ready to work. And then just maybe...............
Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do;forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home