3boysand1ladybug

Monday, June 19, 2006

Good Furtune! Confirmed Rumor!


The boys and I just got back from the pool and I am so thrilled! And maybe a little sunburned! It is HOT in Kansas City!I received an e-mail from one of the June Jitterbugs (LID's June) and she got a confirmation that Referrals were mailed! They were going through 6/28! And this was posted on the Rumor Queen website
June 28th, SECOND CONFIRMATION
June 19th, 2006
As is noted on the forum (thanks Maria), a second European agency, the one that’s usually right, has confirmed June 28th as the cut off date.

WOW! Heart be still. Can it be? Are we this much closer to our little one? I have guarded my heart during all of the up's and down's of this journey. To think I may actually get to know her birth name, the date of her birth, how much she weighs, if she has teeth, or is sitting on her own. To put into words what this means is nearly impossible. So, now we wait...... and pray......
Daring to dream but guarding my heart,
Stephanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home