3boysand1ladybug

Thursday, June 15, 2006

RETAIL THERAPY!





This morning my mom and I went on a little shopping spree. With the thoughts of referrals coming we decided to do a little celebrating! Kip and the boys did their "male bonding" today at a near-by pond. They caught 16 fish! We met them coming in and the smiles on their faces were as big as the fish stories!
Back to shopping... Well I had a friend call and tell me that there were some great sales going on at Zona Rosa, so we set off to investigate! Our first stop, after Starbucks, was the baby Gap! BTW, they are having a GREAT SALE! We got our little Tatumn her first little swimsuit!Kip wanted to know if I could find a matching one! That little Pineapple would be much bigger on mine!How funny!I told him I was looking for Pineapple Swim Trunks for him! So if you see the pineapple family swimming at The White Swan in China, it will be the Crawford's! My mom also got her a little cover-up, a cute kitty cat towel and matching slippers, (too cute for words!!), a little sundress,socks, a bonnet, and a cute little onsie! We also had a coupon and came out feeling pretty proud of ourselves! Whew! What a day! Starbucks, my mom, shopping for Tatumn, and 16 fish...And to top it off...My mom took the boys home with her to play and go to a ball game, and Kip and I are going on a date! This my friends, has been a good day!
Blessings, Steph
I trust in your love. My heart is happy because you saved me. Psalm 13:5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home