3boysand1ladybug

Monday, June 05, 2006

Let's take a Poll!!


3 Boys and 1 Ladybug
I am not a numbers kind of girl nor am I very scientific. Do not make me tell you about my biology teacher, Mr Fanara. Or my sophmore science teacher, Mr. Shirck. I was not a big fan of either one of those guys and I am sure that if by chance you ran into one of them they would not remember me. I already told my small group about my aerobics and weight-lifting coach, and I think a little too much information. I really want them to like us, so I will forgo any details about my science teachers! BUT as I was running today (first day of the week, not bad I say to myself!) I thought a great way to interact with you guys is to take a poll. I would like to know when you think our baby's birthday month is. Just a little background....last month's refferals of babies ranged in age from 7 months to 14 months. So, we will most likely be in that range. I have a thought in my mind but I just want to see what you guys think. You can actually put in a date; like January 1st. Whoever gets the closest I will get them a little something in China from us! Let the voting begin!!! All you need to do is click on the comment line below or send me a personal e-mail at crawfordscoo@kc.rr.com I will let you know who is closest by the time we get our refferal!Thanks for your support and thoughtfulness during our wait! One day soon we hope to celebrate with everyone of you our great news. Please continue to pray for our sweet little one. I pray she gets kisses at bedtime, hugs in the morning, and rocked for nap-time. I also ask that our Father will fill in the gaps when needs go unmet and tears fall without someone there to wipe them away.
Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life. Proverbs 13:12
COunting the votes, Steph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home