3boysand1ladybug

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Is tomorrow THE day?


3 Boys and 1 Ladybug
It has been almost one year since we were officially logged in to China. Our LID is 6/22. That is when our official wait began. Unofficially it has been much longer. I remember the first time I heard the Lord whisper to my heart, I even remember what I was wearing. I will never forget the moment God touched Kip's heart, one of the sweetest memories I have. No matter what is thrown at us the enemy will never be able to take THAT moment away! All of the paperwork, the notary's, the parking ticket along side Ally, the strawberry shake at Fritz's with Ally and Brantley, the meetings, the daydreams, the wait. Well, rumor has it that tomorrow may be the day that we finally get to see her picture. Know who she is. Get a glimpse of her history. See the face that we have only dared to dream about. This is not a for-sure deal, but there was a package that left China on Friday, our Thursday, and will be in the agency's office on Monday. The rumor also said that the CCAA website will be updated to say that families LID by 6/23 have been matched! We are so excited! So, we will let you know as soon as we know. Please continue to pray for us and our sweet little Tatumn Hope. Much like the anticipated sonogram picture when you are pregnant, tomorrow maybe the first glimpse of our little one who has captivated our hearts for so many months.
With a guarded heart but daring to dream, Stephanie
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:13-16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home