3boysand1ladybug

Monday, June 26, 2006

Tatumn Hope Crawford


The Crawford Family is blessed to announce Jun De Chen. Jun means good looking. De means virtue. And Chen is her last name and the name of her orphanage. She was born on October 24, 2005. She just turned 8 months old. She weighs 13 lbs and is 24 inches long. She is from the Hunan Province, and is residing at the Chenzhou Childrens Welfare Institute.
As I type this, I am still in awe. It almost seems surreal to me. Her picture is a faxed copy, so it is grainy and dark. But she looks really little, has very little hair, and big almond shaped eyes. I don't think she is setting up, she looks more propped up in this little picture.
I love her though. I almost feel like I knew this would be her. This is what she would look like.
Tomorrow we will get colored pictures and more information. I truly want to know more about this little that we are so excited to call "Crawford". Today, after we got the call the boys and I huddled up and prayed for her. Both of my big boys thanked the Lord for making her a Crawford. Yes! She was made to be one of us. The Lord knew that before one of our days came to be. A Crawford.
Dreaming tonight, Stephanie
I will tell of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. Psalm 89:1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home