3boysand1ladybug

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Referrals are Coming!


It has been exactly one year since we were officially logged into China's Adoption system for our precious little one. This morning, I felt a nudge from the Holy Spirit to get up and check the computer. I looked at the clock and it was 6:20 and I thought "I will look and still be able to get some sleep". Well, sleepy eyes tried to adjust to the glare of the computer screen and read the e-mail that was sent from our China Coordinator. This is what it said "The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before June 28th, 2005." I am speechless! (almost!)I am amazed to think that her picture was matched with our family. Someone in China has seen our family of 6 before we have! I am confident that the Lord was the One doing the matching that day ( and every day!) and He put our family together. Actually before one of our breaths came to be, He knew how our family would look.
We should get the Official Call, maybe on Monday I think. And the package, Tuesday or Wednesday. Travel will be around 6 to 8 weeks after that. What a whirlwind of a ride!
I want to thank everyone for praying for us! And ask you to please not stop! We feel so blessed to walk this road with all of you. Thank you for your thoughtfulness in cards, e-mails, and calls. The love that this precious little one already has is so comforting and assuring. Soon we will be able to introduce you in person to our sweet Tatumn Hope Crawford. Until then please pray for her health, safety,protection, and that the Lord would begin to prepare her heart for us. Our hearts are overwhelmed with love for her.
Celebrating today, Stephanie
Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life. Proverbs 13:12

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Oh how exciting- I will be eagerly checking the June Jitterbug group next week to see the details of your referral. I hope to be in your shoes this time next month, yipee!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home