3boysand1ladybug

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Family and Friends Shower on Sunday!

Yes! I was completely spoiled this weekend from the people that I love most! On Sunday, my mom and sisters hosted a shower at their house! It was great! All of my Aunts were there! I love each one of them so much! Kips mom and sister and Tatumn's little cousin Lexi, too. By the Grace of God Tatumn and Lexi are only 2 weeks apart. These two little girls get to grow up together! How great is that!My mom and sister have worked at Curves for forever and even some of the ladies from Curves came to help us celebrate! Tatumn received a workout outfit for her visit to Curves, so she will be ready to hit the circuit! New friends and first friends were there to help us celebrate Tatumn's life!
The food was wonderful, the friendship was sweet,and the blessings meant so much! The cake had Tatumn's little picture on it ( I love looking at that sweet little face!) and this verse Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you, not to harm you. Plans to give you a Hope and a future. My prayer is that Tatumn will come to trust that verse with her whole heart. I hope that she transistions perfectly into a Crawford and knows that this was Gods plan, the Best plan. It was a plan of purpose, a plan of joyful expectation, only for her good. Isn't God so Good!
Waiting to bring the Newest Crawford Home, Stephanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home