3boysand1ladybug

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Kisses in the Wind


I have dreamt of Tatumn so many times this week. I have held her in my dreams, kissed her little face, smelled her sweet scent, and fallen in love with our little Hunan Beauty. Then I wake up and look at not an empty crib, oh no! it is getting full of travel things, but she is not there! This wait is tough too, yes we have our picture but now that we see a face, the wait is different. I wonder how much how she changed. What are we missing? WHEN will we get her? Kip and the boys miss her too. Kip said the other day, I would leave today if they would let me! And he is NOT looking forward to the plane ride! SO that was HUGE for him! Here is a little poem that I have read many times and it really sums up how I feel this morning!
Blowing Kisses in the wind, Steph

Kisses in the Wind

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.

You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are...what's taking so long.

But, remember, child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...

Because tonight, just as always, I blow kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.

I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.

But, for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.

And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home