3boysand1ladybug

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Crawford's


You are invited to the Crawford Family journey to Hope. Tatumn Hope. In true Crawford fashion this journey will have a lot of bumps and giggles along the way. I am so thankful to have you journey along side us.
It's better to have a partner than go at it alone. Share the work, share the wealth. And if one falls down the other helps, But if there's no-one to help, tough! By yourself you're unprotected. With a friend you can face the worst. Can you round up a third? A three-stranded rope isn't easily snapped. Ecclesiastes 4:9,10,12. The Message
I believe this with my whole heart! This journey has been one that if we didn't have friends and family walking it out with us, I am not sure we would be where we are today.
Update: The CCAA has sent referrals out to families that were logged in (LID) by June 6th. We are a June 22nd family. As are our dearest friends the Massey's. So..... The new rumor out is that the CCAA will send out referrals for families with LID's by June 20th. Yep, we will miss it again. But if this is true than we know that we are NEXT. A little something to hope for..... But still holding out that we may be squeezed in there.
This is my first attempt at "blogging". It is such a popular thing in the adoption community that I was starting to feel left out. Not really. The boys are still in school and I had a free morning to try it out. IF this works than I will be more creative with the next one! I also hope to add some pictures and stories in the daily life of the Crawford's. You guys know that life is always interesting around us. I am not sure why but there is always something....
So, as we journey into Summer, referrals, travels, and walking this road of faith and not by sight thank you for joining us. I hope to keep you entertained, I may throw in a Bible Study lesson, but also just updated on our lives. Please keep praying for us and we will do the same!
Loving you- Stephanie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I know how your feeling. We are LID June 16 and missed it. But we are next! Hurray! Also isn't it great to be able to add a daughter to your family in this way? We have 4 bio boys and God said that our daughter was in China. What name do you have picked out for her? Good luck and here's hoping that your turn is just around the corner. Becky in TX www.babygirlbennett.blogspot.com

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home